Just enter your User ID into the white space provided and Click Continue. The next screen will allow you to enter your Password.
You deserve great benefits with no added costs. That’s why we have sent existing Visa Check Card holders a new Citizens Bank Debit MasterCard ®. Your new MasterCard will replace your Visa® Check Card which is set to expire soon after you receive your new card.
With your new card, you’ll enjoy:
- Uninterrupted Account Access — Purchases and ATM withdrawals will continue to be deducted from your existing checking account, just like before.
- Continued Convenience and Security — Shopping with your card is faster than writing checks and safer than carrying cash, plus you’re protected with Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases. 1
- Great Benefits — You’ll earn ScoreCard Rewards on qualifying signature-based “credit” transactions and all benefits listed below.
- CLICK HERE — For Debit Card Protection Information
Activate and start using your new MasterCard as soon as it arrives. Also remember to provide your new debit card number to any merchants who automatically bill your existing card. To learn more, please continue reading.
1. Why are you replacing my existing card?
- Your new MasterCard will help us to serve you better by providing you with added benefits you can use every day.
2. Is there any cost to me?
- No, your new card will have no annual fee, just like the card it replaces. All other account fees still apply.
3. Why will my new card contain a microchip?
- Citizens Bank is providing chip technology because it provides more security and ease of use in other countries and has become standard in the U.S.
4. What steps do I need to take to activate my card?
- Activate by making a withdrawal or balance inquiry at any ATM
- Sign the back
- Destroy your old card
Also contact any merchants who automatically bill your existing card to provide your new card number.
5. Who can tell me more?
- If you have other questions, inquire at any branch or give us a call at 1-866-882-2265.
6. If I receive more than one card, how will I be able to tell which checking account it is linked to?
- Simply call customer service at 1-866-882-2265. A representative will be happy to assist you.