Apple Pay lets you use your iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad to pay in stores without swiping or online without re-entering your info.
- Instead of card numbers, Apple Pay assigns a unique account number with a transaction-specific security code each time you make a purchase. Numbers are never stored on Apple servers or shared with merchants, so your card number and identity remain secure.
- If your iPhone is lost or stolen, you can use Apple’s Find My iPhone feature to put your device into Lost Mode to suspend Apple Pay.
It’s easy to set up:
- Make sure your iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 3 has the latest iOS 8 version on it.
- To add your Citizens Bank Debit MasterCard(s) or Citizens Bank Visa Credit Card(s) to Apple Pay:
- Go to Wallet and tap
- Follow the steps to add a new card (Watch the demo)
- Citizens Bank will verify your information and decide if you can use the card with Apple Pay. If the bank needs more information to verify your card, you will be contacted. When you have the information, go back into Wallet and tap your card.
- After Citizens Bank verifies your card, tap Next.
- Begin paying securely with a single touch.
Look for these icons at checkout:
Apple®, iPhone®, iSight® and iTunes® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay®, Apple Watch™, Find My iPhone™ and Touch ID™ are trademarks of Apple, Inc.