Forgot your wallet? No need to worry. Now you can pay with Apple Pay! Apple Pay is changing how you pay with their revolutionary contactless payment technology and security features. Apple Pay allows you to use your iPhone 6, Apple Watch, or iPad to pay in stores without swiping your cards or in apps without entering your card or contact information. Pay confidently on the go with a single touch of your finger using Touch ID™. Now you can use your Citizens Bank Debit Mastercard(s) or Citizens Bank Visa Credit Card(s) with Apple Pay almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. Apple Pay is the easy and secure way to pay!
- Instead of card numbers, Apple Pay assigns a unique account number with a transaction-specific security code each time you make a purchase. Numbers are never stored on Apple servers or shared with merchants, so your card number and identity remain secure.
- If your iPhone is lost or stolen, you can use Apple’s Find My iPhone feature to put your device into Lost Mode to suspend Apple Pay.
It’s easy to set up:
- Make sure your iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 3 has the latest iOS 8 version on it
- To add your Citizens Bank Debit MasterCard(s) or Citizens Bank Visa Credit Card(s) to Apple Pay
- Go to Wallet and tap
- Follow the steps to add a new card (Watch the demo)
- Citizens Bank will verify your information and decide if you can use the card with Apple Pay. If the bank needs more information to verify your card, you will be contacted. When you have the information, go back into Wallet and tap your card.
- Begin paying securely with a single touch
Look for these icons at checkout:
Apple®, iPhone®, iSight® and iTunes® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay™, Apple Watch™, Find My iPhone™ and Touch ID™ are trademarks of Apple, Inc.