Does a No Frills, Entry Level account with basic checking features appeal to you?
Everyday Checking is a great option and you can avoid a monthly fee by enrolling in direct deposit or eStatement!
Do you want more from your checking account without maintaining a minimum balance?
If so, add the Value Option to your Everyday Checking account and receive ATM Rebates, complimentary select designer checks, paper statements and more for a low monthly fee.
Are you a student or parent of a student?
Be sure to check out the Student Option designed just for college and high school students.
- Includes CB Standard Checking Features
- Upgrade to the “Value Option” for the Best Value!
- You can now OPEN AN ACCOUNT online!
- $25 Minimum Opening Balance
- $5 Monthly Fee* Waived with at Least one Direct Deposit or E-Statement (must post & clear during statement cycle)
- $500 Bounce Protection1
For a flat $8 per month fee, you receive:
- ATM rebates! - Two (2) ATM transactions at other banks’ ATMs each statement period reimbursed.5
- No Charge for Select Designer Checks!
- Paper statement
- $5 Discount on Safe Deposit Box
- No-Fee Money Orders, Cashiers Checks
- Free Notary
- A service charge fee of $5.00 will be charged each statement cycle when account requirements are not met.
- Account requirements:
- Parent must be enrolled in Bank-By-Net. Student will be able to enroll once they reach the age of 13.
- Must be enrolled in E-Statements.
- Electronic access - no checks or over the counter withdrawals except for Bill Pay checks.
- Both parent/guardian and student must sign the Account Agreement.
- Parent/guardian must have a Citizens Bank Checking Account.
- Parent must sign the Debit Card Agreement accepting full responsibility for the account.
- No check writing or over the counter withdrawals (avoid potential overdrafts and NSF fees associated with check writing. Students use their debit card only for purchases and access to cash at ATMs and cash-back locations).
- Free E-Statement (paper statement not available)
- Bounce protection not available
- Smartphone App and Text Mobile Access – enroll in CB Mobile Banking and students can access their account balance and activity using the CB Mobile Apps or via text messages.
- Parent-Link – parents can monitor the student account activity in Bank-By-Net and set up and control transfers to the student account.
- Electronic payments – pay anyone using the person-to-person payments features of our online Bill Pay service.