In the time it takes to say "Ready, Set, Close," Citizens Bank can make your dream home a reality.
- Limited money required for a down payment
Department of Veteran Affairs(VA) Loans
- Loan option available to all current or former members of any branch of U.S. Armed Forces and their surviving spouses
- Click HERE for borrower and program availability
- Predictable monthly rates
- Avoid interest rate inflation for the duration of the loan
- Enjoy lower interest rates in the early years of your loan
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage rates may increase after closing
CITIZENS BANK NMLS ID#449222
The Secure And Fair Enforcement For Mortgage Licensing Act Of 2008 (SAFE Act) was enacted to improve the accountability and tracking of residential mortgage loan originators, enhance consumer protection, reduce fraud, and provide consumers with easily accessible information regarding the professional background of mortgage loan originators. Pursuant to the SAFE Act, the mortgage loan originators are required to obtain a unique identifier through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. The SAFE Act requires mortgage loan originators (and banks) to provide these unique identifiers to consumers upon request.
NMLS ID# Mortgage Loan Originator
662696 Darnell, Rebecca
493906 Feathers, Victor
723275 Feuchtenberger, Mark
493907 Fields, Kathy
723272 Hoover, Bradley
493905 Oiler, David
623080 Cordell, Loretta
649357 Evans, John
854842 Markham, Lance
1649015 Brown, Xenia
610458 Kopman, Steve
493908 Ford, Sonya
1409106 Tittle, Brooke
Link here to the NMLS consumer access website.
*Citizens Bank is not acting on behalf of or at the
direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government.