- Bristol Brooke Tittle 423-989-4428
- Kingsport / Bristol Aaron Brooks 423-230-4307
- Kingsport / Johnson City David Mowell 423-230-4304
- Johnson City Ford Davis 423-610-3006
- Elizabethton Mark Feuchtenberger 423-547-2093
- Knoxville Nick Jackson 865-824-5739
- Knoxville Mark Bryan 865-824-5749
- Knoxville Tony Carasso 865-824-5744
- Knoxville Lance Markham 865-824-5715
- Knoxville Bill MacGrath 865-824-5734
- Lenoir City Sonya Ford 865-824-5735
Our commercial lenders are experienced professionals who can help you select the best financing options for the unique needs of your business.
Through its Small Business Administration (SBA) and U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development (USDA) lending division, Acclivity Financial, LLC (Acclivity1) , Citizens Bank has become a leading SBA lender in Tennessee and one of the top SBA lenders in the nation. The bank is recognized as a nationwide preferred lender with the U.S. Small Business Administration. The lenders in Acclivity have more than 150 years of combined experience when it comes to SBA lending and they understand the unique needs of small businesses.
Acclivity focuses exclusively on lending solutions for small business like yours. In short, our lenders focus on connecting small businesses and entrepreneurs with financing options, payment terms and amortizations that make sense for them. Our small business focus allows us to dedicate the time to truly understand your business serve as your lending partner.
Loan options include:
• Small Loan Advantage Program
• Working Capital
• Inventory Loans
• Business Expansion or Acquisition
• Owner Occupied Real Estate
• Equipment Loans
• USDA Rural Area Loans
• Businesses qualifying under certain SBA requirements are eligible for 7a and 504 loan programs.
• Loan amounts start at $100,000 and up with terms of up to 25 years through the SBA program and up to 30 years through the USDA Business and Industry (B&I) program.
For loan inquiries in East Tennessee, contact your local Citizens banker, complete the Contact Us form on this site, or call (423) 543-2265 and ask about SBA loans. For national loan inquiries, visit www.acclivityfinancial.com or call (910) 584-4894.
- Real Estate
- Working Capital
- Equipment Purchases
- Lines of Credit
- Business Credit Cards
Click here for important information regarding the opening of new business accounts.