- Bristol - Brooke Tittle at 423-989-4428
- Kingsport / Bristol - Aaron Brooks at 423-230-4307
- Kingsport / Johnson City - David Mowell at 423-230-4304
- Johnson City - Ford Davis at 423-610-3006
- Johnson City / Kingsport - Kristan Spear at 423-610-3005
- Knoxville - Nick Jackson at 865-824-5739
- Knoxville - Mark Bryan at 865-824-5749
- Knoxville - Tony Carasso at 865-824-5744
- Knoxville - Lance Markham at 865-824-5715
- Knoxville - Andrew Ford at 865-824-5747
- Lenoir City - Sonya Ford at 865-824-5735
Power up your small business with a loan from Citizens Bank – the top commercial lender in Tennessee.
Our commercial lenders are experienced professionals who can help you select the best financing options for the unique needs of your business. Whether you’re looking to keep cash flowing, hire staff, build up inventory, purchase new equipment, invest in owner-occupied real estate, or something else, we can help support your goals with competitive rates and personalized service.
Through Citizens Bank’s SBA and USDA lending division, Acclivity1, we have lending solutions for entrepreneurs like you.
Acclivity has become a leading small business lender in Tennessee and is recognized as a nationwide preferred lender with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Acclivity’s lenders have more than 150 years of combined experience and can connect you with the financing options, payment terms, and amortizations that make sense for you.
Loan options include:
- Small Loan Advantage Program
- Working Capital
- Inventory Loans
- Business Expansion or Acquisition
- Owner Occupied Real Estate
- Equipment Loans
- USDA Rural Area Loans
- Businesses qualifying under certain SBA requirements are eligible for 7a and 504 loan programs.
- Loan amounts start at $100,000 and up with terms of up to 25 years through the SBA program and up to 30 years through the USDA Business and Industry (B&I) program.
For loan inquiries in East Tennessee, contact your local Citizens banker, complete the Contact Us form on this site, or call (423) 543-2265 and ask about SBA loans. For national loan inquiries, visit www.acclivityfinancial.com or call (910) 584-4894.
Here at Citizens Bank, commercial lending is a key priority at every level of our organization – from our CEO who takes an active role in our Loan Committee to our dedicated loan officers who work one-and-one with local business owners every day.
Citizens Bank has been supporting the growth goals of Tennessee entrepreneurs since 1934 – and in 2021, we were honored to be named one of the top commercial lenders in the state by the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA). ICBA recognized our “ingenuity, resourcefulness, and steadfast devotion to [our] customers” in addition to our rankings for lending concentration and loan growth. We remain committed to those principles as we continue to create pathways to success in the communities we serve.
We specialize in creative, customized solutions backed by attentive service and local expertise. Our term loans and lines of credit are tailored to meet your specific capacities and objectives and can be used for a wide range of purposes including:
- New Business Startup and Acquisition
- Franchise Establishment
- Commercial Real Estate
- Rental Properties
- New Construction
- Renovations and Expansions
- Working Capital
- Vehicle and Equipment Purchases
- Inventory Financing
- New Product Lines
- Technology Upgrades
- Refinancing High-Interest Debt
At Citizens Bank, you’re not just an account number. Reach out to one of our local lenders today and experience the difference.
- “With 31 years in business and three generations strong, we trust Citizens Bank with all of our banking needs. Whenever we have a question or concern, Citizens Bank provides financial expertise and hometown service. It’s great to know that our business matters!”
–Mike Sexton, Owner, Sexton’s Marine
- “Citizens Bank understands that if the loan is good for a local business, then it is also good for our employees, the community and the bank. Everybody wins. Keeping it local matters!”
–Chris Cockerille, President and Principal Broker, Tenant’s Choice Property Management Services
- “As a cash transaction business, it’s critical that we have access to capital for executing deals quickly and smoothly. Thanks to the experienced Citizens Bank lending team, we have the access and flexibility we require to be successful.”
–Patrick Martin, Owner, Pro Source Home Buyers
- “We want to achieve the best possible product with every new home we build, which requires a team effort. Citizens Bank offers fast approvals and cost-saving rates that make a big difference for our business.” –Kelly Wolfe, Owner, Wolfe Development
- “When I started my small business, Citizens Bank was there to invest the time to get to know me. Personalized advice, attention to detail, and local servicing are just some of the reasons I’ve been coming back to Citizens for over 14 years.”
–Terry Orth, Owner, Orth Construction
- “When our family wants banking advice, we don’t have time to call an 800 number with endless menu options like the out-of-town banks. We trust our local lender at Citizens Bank because we know we can reach him fast and he truly understands our business.”
–Rainero Family, Permatile Concrete Products
Click here for important information regarding the opening of new business accounts.