Banking online couldn’t be easier than with Citizens’ Bank-By-Net Online Banking service. With a personal computer and an Internet service provider, you can have 24/7 access to your accounts and bank on your own time schedule.
And it’s secure. Citizens Bank uses the latest identity verification technology to help protect you from fraud and identity theft. Bank-By-Net features multiple levels and types of security including a protocol that helps ensure all data is encrypted and secure.
With Bank-By-Net Online Banking You Can:
- Get up-to-the-minute account information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments on Citizens Bank loans or credit lines
- View front and back digital images of your cancelled checks
- View and/or download checking and savings statements
- Download your account information into money management software programs such as Microsoft Money or Quicken
BANK-BY-NET ONLINE BILL PAY
One of the most convenient options of Bank-By-Net is the ability to pay all of your bills with just the click of your mouse. And you can pay anyone – even if the merchant you are paying doesn’t accept electronic payments. Our Bank-By-Net Bill Pay service lets you pay as many bills as you want.
Here’s how it works:
Online bill payments made to merchants accepting payment electronically will be deducted from the account you select electronically on the specified date. If the merchant you are paying doesn’t accept electronic payments, a paper check is automatically prepared and mailed. Checks sent by our Bill Pay service will be applied to the account you selected just like a check you mailed yourself.
You control when a bill payment is scheduled, and payments can be entered, edited or deleted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payments are processed each business day at 3:00 p.m. EST.
Citizens Bank Mobile Banking gives you easy access to your accounts wherever you go. Customers with a smartphone can enjoy the convenience of our iPhone or Android apps. Customers with a web-enabled mobile phone can access Mobile Banking with their mobile browser. Our apps and mobile browser versions of Mobile Banking allow customers to:
- Check account balances
- See recent transactions
- Make deposits with EZ-Deposit Mobile* (available in the Apple and Android apps only)
- Transfer money between accounts
- View Alerts
- Pay Bills to existing payees
Mobile Banking*** delivers exceptional security for Citizens Bank-by-Net business banking customers.
ENROLLING IN MOBILE BANKING
Go to www.citizensbank24.com/cbmobile on your mobile device. Login with your Bank-by-Net ID and Password.
Review and Accept the Mobile Banking Enrollment Agreement.
Choose whether you would like to receive text alerts, select your Wireless Provider, and enter your Mobile Phone Number and select Enroll .
Alternatively, you may enroll in Mobile Banking by logging into Bank-by-Net from your computer and selecting the Options tab, clicking on Mobile Settings and following the on-screen instructions.
That's it - you'll receive a text message confirmation of your enrollment if you have elected to receive text alerts and you can begin using Mobile Banking right away!
* Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply.
** Most smartphones and web-enabled mobile phones can be used with our mobile banking service. Mobile banking use is subject to the terms and conditions of the Citizens Bank Bank-By-Net Online Banking Agreement and Mobile Banking Agreement.
*** Your wireless service provider may charge additional fees for data usage and text messaging. Consult your wireless provider for details.
Citizens Bank's Mobile Banking app is available in your favorite app store. Download the FREE* CB Mobile app for APPLE or ANDROID devices for the latest and most convenient version. With the app you can:
- Deposit Checks with EZ Deposit Mobile
- Check Account Balances
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Make Bill Payments to Existing Payees
- Find the Nearest Location
Note: you must be enrolled in Mobile Banking to use the app. See the instructions above to enroll.
* Your wireless service provider may charge additional fees for data usage and text messaging. Consult your wireless provider for details..
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Our Bank-By-Phone service also gives you 24/7 access to your account. In addition to getting account information, you can make transfers and loan payments.
- Elizabethton Bank-By-Phone- (423) 543-8745
- Kingsport Bank-By-Phone- (423) 378-8745
- Johnson City Bank-By-Phone- (423) 854-8745
- Bristol Bank-By-Phone- (423) 878-8745
- Knoxville and all other areas Bank-By-Phone ( 877)543-8745
To Report a Lost or Stolen CHECK CARD, Increase Daily CHECK CARD Limit, or Report Travel Plans simply call 1-866-882-2265 or any of the bank’s local numbers. After normal business hours, simply follow the prompts on the menu to complete any of these actions.
Want an even quicker way to get your current account balance or review your transaction history? Bank-by-Net customers can also enroll for FREE* in Text Message (SMS) Banking. When you send a text message inquiry from your cell phone to Citizens Bank, we immediately respond with your current balance or recent transactions.
* Your wireless service provider may charge additional fees for data usage and text messaging. Consult your wireless provider for details.
How To Enroll
- Login to Citizens Bank-by-Net
- Once you are logged into Bank-by-Net, select the Options tab and click Mobile Settings on the menu bar. Select the Option for "Text Mobile Banking"
- Select "Enable text access for your mobile device" and enter your cell phone number
- Select the accounts you wish to be able to access by text and assign a "Mobile Short Name" to each account. The Mobile Short Name can be used to access information about that specific account. For instance if you assign "CK" as the Mobile Short Name for your primary Citizens Bank checking account, you could text "BAL CK" to get the current balance of this account.
- After you have selected each account that you want to access by text and assigned a Mobile Short Name press Submit. Check the "I accept these full terms and conditions" after reviewing the Mobile Banking agreement and press Confirm.
- After you press Confirm, an Important Notice will appear at the top of your screen. This notice will ask you to text a validation code from your cell phone to Citizens Bank to confirm your enrollment. You will receive a text message confirming your enrollment.
Available Text Commands
- BAL - Balance in All Enrolled Accounts
- BAL [Mobile Short Name] - Balance in Specified Account
- HIST - Recent Transaction History for All Enrolled Accounts
- HIST [Mobile Short Name] - Recent Transaction History for Specified Account
- HELP - Shows list of available mobile commands
- STOP - Ends Text Banking Enrollment
It's the card that works like a check and an ATM card. Use your debit card to make purchases wherever MasterCard® is accepted. The purchase amount is deducted directly from your checking account. Plus, you can use it at all Cirrus and Star networks – including all Citizens Bank ATM locations. Debit Cards are subject to approval.