Citizens Bank – Website Terms And Conditions:
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to the terms set forth below. The following definitions apply:
- We, us and our – Citizens Bank, Tri-Cities Finance Company, Citizens Investment Services, Inc.*, Small Business Resources, Inc., and/or Citco Community Bancshares, Inc., individually and collectively
- Website – www.citizensbank24.com, www.citizensbanktricities.com, www.netteller.com/cbtri/, www.sbrloans.com
- You, your and yours – any individual who views this website
- Customer(s) / Consumer(s) - an individual who obtains a product or service primarily for personal, family, or household use, or that person’s legal representative
- Viewer(s) – any individual who accesses the Website
We provide the material contained within the Website to provide information about our products to viewers, to provide services for our customers to perform banking transactions, and to facilitate communication between us and customers and viewers. We primarily serve communities in Eastern Tennessee and Southwest Virginia and the Website is provided as a convenience to customers and viewers within the local communities we serve. Any use of the Website for purposes other than the intended use is a violation of this agreement. We may at any time revise the terms set forth in this agreement by updating this posting. By accessing the Website, you are acknowledging and agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions governing the use of the Website.
We will use our best efforts to maintain accurate and reliable information on the Website. However, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. We disclaim any liability whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Website, including liability associated with any viruses that may affect your computer equipment. By using the website, the viewer/consumer acknowledges the risks associated with using the World Wide Web and agrees to indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents harmless from and against all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees arising from its use.
The information and/or graphics contained in the Website are our property or others when indicated. You may not copy or use any portion of the Website material without prior written consent from Citizens Bank. The use of material from the Website without prior written consent is a violation of law.
We reserve the right to establish links between the Website and other Third Party websites. Because we have no control over the information contained in any website, hyperlinks to other websites from the Website does not imply that we endorse any products, services, information, etc. provided by the Third Party. Therefore, the viewer/consumer acknowledges that use of Third Party websites is at his/her own risk and will not hold us liable for damages incurred by using those websites. All viewers of Third Party websites are bound by the terms and conditions of the respective Third Party websites.
* SECURITIES ARE OFFERED THROUGH RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC., MEMBER FINRA/SIPC, AND ARE:
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK
- SUBJECT TO RISK
- MAY LOSE VALUE.