Citizens Bank Mobile Banking gives you easy access to your accounts wherever you go. Any customer with a cell phone that supports text messaging can bank from their phone with Text Banking. Customers with a web-enabled cell phone or smart phone can do even more:
- Check account balances
- See recent transactions
- Transfer money between accounts
- View Alerts
- Pay Bills to existing payees
Mobile Banking delivers exceptional security and it's a FREE service* for Citizens Bank-by-Net personal banking customers.
* Most web-enabled cell phones can be used with our mobile banking service. Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for web access or text messages. Consult your phone provider for details.
Enrolling in Citizens Bank Mobile Banking is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Log into Citizens Bank-by-Net (above)
- Once you are logged into Bank-by-Net, select the Options tab and click Mobile Settings on the menu bar.
- Check the "Activate Mobile Banking Access" and complete the accounts you wish to have access to with mobile banking, your cell phone number and cell phone service provider. Check "I accept" and click Confirm after you have reviewed the mobile banking agreement.
That's it – you'll receive a text message confirmation of your enrollment and a link to login and begin using Mobile Banking! Login anytime by going to www.citizensbank24.com/cbmobile from your cell phone.
Want an even quicker way to get your current account balance or review your transaction history? Bank-by-Net customers can also enroll for FREE in Text Message (SMS) Banking. When you send a text message inquiry from your cell phone to Citizens Bank, we immediately respond with your current balance or recent transactions.
How to Enroll
- Login to Citizens Bank-by-Net
- Once you are logged into Bank-by-Net, select the Options tab and click Mobile Settings on the menu bar. Select the Option for "Text Mobile Banking"
- Select "Enable text access for your mobile device" and enter your cell phone number
- Select the accounts you wish to be able to access by text and assign a "Mobile Short Name" to each account. The Mobile Short Name can be used to access information about that specific account. For instance if you assign "checking" as the Mobile Short Name for your primary Citizens Bank checking account, you could text "BAL checking" to get the current balance of this account.
- After you have selected each account that you want to access by text and assigned a Mobile Short Name press Submit. Check the "I accept these full terms and conditions" after reviewing the Mobile Banking agreement and press Confirm.
- After you press Confirm, an Important Notice will appear at the top of your screen. This notice will ask you to text a validation code from your cell phone to Citizens Bank to confirm your enrollment. You will receive a text message confirming your enrollment.
Available Text Commands
- BAL – Balance in All Enrolled Accounts
- BAL [Mobile Short Name] – Balance in Specified Account
- HIST – Recent Transaction History for All Enrolled Accounts
- HIST [Mobile Short Name] – Recent Transaction History for Specified Account
- HELP – Shows list of available mobile commands
- STOP – Ends Text Banking Enrollment
Citizens Bank is now in the App Store! Click here to download the FREE Citizens Bank iPhone app, which allows you to check your balances, review recent transaction history, pay bills and view alerts with single touch from your iPhone home screen.
Note: You must be enrolled in Mobile Banking to use the iPhone app. See the easy instructions above to enroll now.
For frequently asked questions regarding Citizens Bank Mobile Banking CLICK HERE or contact Customer Service at 866-882-2265 for assistance.