- Bank-By-Net Online Banking
- Bank-By-Net Online Bill Pay
- Help with Bank-By-Net
- Business E-Banking Solutions
- Apply Now
Banking online couldn’t be easier than with Citizens’ Bank-By-Net Online Banking service. With a personal computer and an Internet service provider, you can have 24/7 access to your accounts and bank on your own time schedule. Best of all, Bank-By-Net is free!
And it’s secure. Citizens Bank uses the latest identity verification technology to help protect you from fraud and identity theft. Bank-By-Net features multiple levels and types of security including a protocol that ensures all data is encrypted and secure.
Click here for a demonstration of how Bank-By-Net works. You can even sign up for the service with our online application.
With Bank-By-Net Online Banking You Can:
- Get up-to-the-minute account information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments on Citizens Bank loans or credit lines
- View front and back digital images of your cancelled checks
- View and/or download checking and savings statements
- Download your account information into money management software programs such as Microsoft Money or Quicken
One of the most convenient options of Bank-By-Net is the ability to pay all of your bills with just the click of your mouse. And you can pay anyone – even if the merchant you are paying doesn’t accept electronic payments. Our Bank-By-Net Bill Pay service lets you pay as many bills as you want.
Here’s how it works:
- Online bill payments made to merchants accepting payment electronically will be deducted from the account you select electronically on the specified date. If the merchant you are paying doesn’t accept electronic payments, a paper check is automatically prepared and mailed. Checks sent by our Bill Pay service will be applied to the account you selected just like a check you mailed yourself.
- You control when a bill payment is scheduled, and payments can be entered, edited or deleted Sunday through Friday until 11 p.m. EST before the scheduled payment date.
E-statements allow you to receive and store your monthly statements electronically and quickly. No longer will you have to worry about archiving paper statements. Your statements are available electronically for a period of up to 15 months. E-Statements are highly secure with the latest encryption technology and fraud prevention software. Sign up through Bank-By-Net online banking.
Our Bank-By-Phone service also gives you 24/7 access to your account. In addition to getting account information, you can make transfers and loan payments.
|Elizabethton Bank-By-Phone||(423) 543-8745|
|Kingsport Bank-By-Phone||(423) 378-8745|
|Johnson City Bank-By-Phone||(423) 854-8745|
|Bristol Bank-By-Phone||(423) 878-8745|
|Out of the area, call toll free||877-543-8745|
Get cash when you need it at one of our 15 Tri-Cities area ATM locations. And remember you can also use your Citizens Bank ATM/Check Card at Cirrus and Star network ATMs worldwide.
It’s the card that works like a check and an ATM card. Use your check card to make purchases wherever VISA® is accepted. The purchase amount is deducted directly from your checking account. Plus, you can use it at all Cirrus and Star networks – including Citizens’ 15 ATM locations. Check cards are subject to approval.
For frequently asked questions regarding Bank-By-Net please CLICK HERE or contact Customer Service at 866-882-2265 for assistance.
At Citizens Bank, technology can put your business on the leading edge.
Electronic solutions for your business include: