- Reorder Checks
- Report Lost or Stolen Check
- Report Lost or Stolen Visa® CHECKCard
- Help with Bank-By-Net
- Help with Mobile Banking
- Change of Address
- Holiday Schedule
- Contact Us
Contact Customer Service toll free 866-882-2265
For a list of Citizens Bank locations CLICK HERE.
To report a lost or stolen check call 866-882-2265.
To report a lost or stolen VISA® CHECKCard or Credit Card call 866-882-2265.
- What do I need to get started?
A personal computer, a modem, an active account with an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Internet browser software and an account(s) with Citizens Bank. The most popular Internet browsers are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Netscape Navigator.
- What can I do with Bank-By-Net?
- Get up-to-the-minute information on all of your deposit and loan accounts
- View and/or download monthly statements
- Transfer funds or make payments on loans and/or credit lines
- Download transaction information into Microsoft® Money, QuickBooks® and Quicken
- Pay bills online
- How does the bill payment feature work?
Personal account holders can pay as many bills online as they want. Payments are made electronically through an automatic clearing house unless a merchant does not accept electronic payments, then a paper check is automatically prepared and mailed. You can pay anyone in the United States except Government Agencies and payments can be made from $.01 to $9,999.99.
- How do I sign up for online bill payment?
Sign up for Bank-By-Net with Bill Pay with one of our Customer Service Representatives or CLICK HERE to complete the online application.
- When can I enter bill payments?
Payments can be entered, edited, or deleted Sunday through Friday until 11 p.m. EST the day before the scheduled payment date.
- How soon after a bill payment transaction takes place does it appear in my account activity?
Electronic bill payment transactions will be posted to your account on the business day of the scheduled payment date. Payments sent by check will post to your account just like checks you have mailed.
- How many days must I allow for a bill payment to reach the payee?
Electronic payments must be scheduled three days prior to the due date. Check payments should be scheduled seven days prior to the due date to guarantee delivery to the payee by the due date. In most cases, payments will reach the payee in five to seven days.
- How do I know that my account information will be secure?
Bank-by-Net features multiple levels and types of security including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure all data is encrypted. Multifactor authentication and transaction monitoring provide a secure Bank-By-Net environment. Consistent invalid ID attempts result in user "lock out" and suspect report generation. Customers will also be logged off after a period of inactivity.
- Who do I call with questions?
For questions about Bank-By-Net, you may call any customer service representative during regular bank hours. After-hours questions may be e-mailed to the bank at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about bill pay service, you may call 866-882-2265.
- What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking is a FREE service from Citizens Bank* that allows you to access information, complete transfers between your Citizens Bank accounts and pay bills from your cell phone.
* Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for web access or text messages. Consult your phone provider for details.
- How do I enroll and access Mobile Banking?
Enrolling in Citizens Bank Mobile Banking is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Log into Citizens Bank-by-Net
- Once you are logged into Bank-by-Net, select the Options tab and click Mobile Settings on the menu bar.
- Check the "Activate Mobile Banking Access" and complete the accounts you wish to have access to with mobile banking, your cell phone number and cell phone service provider. Check "I accept" and click Confirm after you have reviewed the mobile banking agreement.
That's it – you'll receive a text message confirmation of your enrollment and a link to login and begin using Mobile Banking! Login anytime by going to www.citizensbank24.com/cbmobile from your cell phone.
- What is Text Banking?
Text Banking is a FREE service from Citizens Bank* that allows you to check your account balance or recent transaction history by sending a text message to Citizens Bank.
* Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for text messages. Consult your phone provider for details.
- How do I enroll in Text Banking?
- Login to Citizens Bank-by-Net
- Once you are logged into Bank-by-Net, select the Options tab and click Mobile Settings on the menu bar. Select the Option for "Text Mobile Banking"
- Select "Enable text access for your mobile device" and enter your cell phone number
- Select the accounts you wish to be able to access by text and assign a "Mobile Short Name" to each account. The Mobile Short Name can be used to access information about that specific account. For instance if you assign "checking" as the Mobile Short Name for your primary Citizens Bank checking account, you could text "BAL checking" to get the current balance of this account.
- After you have selected each account that you want to access by text and assigned a Mobile Short Name press Submit. Check the "I accept these full terms and conditions" after reviewing the Mobile Banking agreement and press Confirm.
- After you press Confirm, an Important Notice will appear at the top of your screen. This notice will ask you to text a validation code from your cell phone to Citizens Bank to confirm your enrollment. You will receive a text message confirming your enrollment.
- What are the restrictions on the type of mobile devices that can be used to access my accounts?
Citizens Bank Mobile Banking works with any web-enabled mobile phone device whose network allows secure SSL traffic. Text Banking works with any device that supports SMS. Check with your provider to ensure your device is supported.
- What happens if I lose my cell phone or it is stolen?
With Citizens Bank Mobile Banking your account information is not stored on your cell phone. Therefore, your account number and other confidential information cannot be stolen from a lost or stolen phone. However, if you use Text Banking and your phone keeps old text messages, previous automated responses from Citizens Bank regarding your account balance and transaction history could be viewed. Be sure to delete text messages that respond to account balance and transaction inquiries if you are concerned about this information being accessible in the unfortunate event your phone is lost or stolen.
- What do I need to do if I get a new phone?
If you simply get a new phone, but are using the same phone number and provider, no changes are necessary. If you switch providers and/or phone numbers, log in to Bank-by-Net on your PC and update your provider and number information under Options > Mobile Settings (on menu bar).
- What functions can I perform from my mobile device?
- With Mobile Banking, you can view transaction history, view account balances, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills to existing payees and view alerts.
- What functions and commands are available with Text Banking?
Text one of the following commands to Citizens Bank to receive a response
- BAL – Balance in All Enrolled Accounts
- BAL [Mobile Short Name] – Balance in Specified Account
- HIST – Recent Transaction History for All Enrolled Accounts
- HIST [Mobile Short Name] – Recent Transaction History for Specified Account
- HELP – Shows list of available mobile commands
- STOP – Ends Text Banking Enrollment
- Can I access my accounts from devices other than the one I sign-up?
Yes. Go to www.citizensbank24.com/cbmobile for our mobile formatted site. If your device is web-enabled and allows secure SSL traffic, you will be able to login to your account. However, confirmation text messages (SMS), confirming transfers and bill payments, will be sent to the device you sign-up, not the device you are using.
- Can I add a new payee in bill pay or delete a bill pay transaction from my cell phone?
No. Mobile Banking is limited to sending payments to already established payees. To add a new payee or delete a bill pay transaction, login to Bank-by-Net on your PC, select Bill Payment and complete the action. However, once you have setup a new payee, you will be able to submit payments to this payee from your mobile device.
- How do I know if my transfer or bill payment was completed successfully?
Each time you make a transfer or bill payment with Mobile Banking, a confirmation text message (SMS) will be sent to your cell phone. If you do not receive the confirmation message, double check to make sure the transaction went through, especially if your cell phone loses signal.
- When I try to enter an amount for a bill payment or transfer, I can't enter any numbers, just letters. Why?
Check your phones settings and documentation to ensure that your keypad is not set to Alpha-only. For some keypads, you may have to press the button associated with the number more than once to make a number appear.
- How far back does the transaction history go?
You can view up to 15 days of transaction history on your mobile device.
- What if I no longer want to be a Mobile or Text Banking user?
Login to Citizens Bank-by-Net. Select Options > Mobile Settings (on menu bar) and deselect "Activate Mobile Banking Access" and press Agree to end your enrollment in Mobile Banking. Text Banking users can end their enrollment by texting "STOP" to Citizens Bank or deselect their Enrollment from the Bank-by-Net Text Banking screen.
- Why will my mobile device not work with Mobile Banking?
Although Mobile Banking works with almost every mobile device, devices that are not web-enabled and do not support secure SSL web traffic will not work with Mobile Banking. Check with your mobile provider to ensure your device meets these requirements. If you know your device is supported and you continue to experience problems, contact Citizens Bank Customer Support at 866-882-2265 for assistance.
To change your address visit your nearest Citizens Bank office or contact us at 866-882-2265.
The bank will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Years Day
Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday
Christmas Day (We close at noon on Christmas Eve)